View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
adidas69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

To share a bit more on my exp at ***s. {edited by mod - stop promoting this place}

Place is clean and well furnished. Even the reception and waiting area is sibeh relaxing. But as mentioned, if you go early you won't have much to choose from.

Picked a SYT - sweet looking but zero English spoken.

Room was again damn nice, with private steam room and sauna. So that's basically how it started - steam then sauna, then she scrubs you down clean clean. Then move over to massage table with a strategically positioned hole for your brother - now that I've seen it, i don't know why all massage places don't have this.

Lots of teasing, b2b and lengthy catbath followed. Reached under her skirt and she was wearing crotchless panties, hoseh liao, found out she was dripping wet as well. While she was giving hj, proceeded to finger fuck her and suck her supple breasts. Hearing her moaning and finally cum, cannot tahan... erupted all over her hand and arm.

Exhausted she just lie on me for quite some time. Really good GFE cuddling, if can communicate sure even higher GFE.

Cleaned me up then massage - quite decent but not say fantastic la. Got effort to massage from head to toe, very relaxing until i almost fell asleep. After that started again, bbbj and finished this time cim.

Washed me up again clean clean and help me get dressed. Left her additional tips cos service was beyond expectations. She hugged me tq and waved goodbye.

Too bad can't communicate - else would be perfect session sans full service.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 01-06-2018 at 11:43 AM.