View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcat7 View Post
Miko 1654A

anyone has kept photos or videos of her ? pm me for up points , thanks !
I have … she was rawable … 😍 very tight and beautiful looking pussy. She left GL and then married with a kid. Thereafter she has to continue her flesh trade in Macau. Very sad outcome! Now am not sure what happened to her.

2G Dan Dan who was my favourite from 54A during that cohort is very lucky. She is now a shareholder of a cosmetic surgery clinic. She looks damn gorgeous with further enhancement on her looks. I always receive updates from her via WeChat. I will for sure look for her in China once the pandemic subsided. Hopefully next year.

My Personal FR Thread: