View Single Post
Old 14-07-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chill, Club and Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheCow View Post
7-9 pax 3 bottles?? Wow!! Hardcore drinkers.... Remember those days.... Envy you young ones who still can do that....

Anyways not easy organising stuff like that.... My only advise.... Collect the money first....

Enjoy....

Bottles are not only for us... It is mainly to put for show just like the sofa. It is also weapon to tackles the girls there. With a good organiser, it is easier, more success rate and u can get a better bargain for the things u enjoy.

Yeah it is always not easy organising stuff, therefore, the organiser should be appreciated. Not really need to pay him, just exclude his share will be enough. Collect money is definitely the first thing to do now. Last time when I was the organiser, I always pay upfront and let pple repay me back at their comfortable time (last time I still pity those who wanna join but not enough cash at the moment). But a lot run road, act blur and unappreciative. So better dun be stupid liao, collect money first. At one time I am so fed up to only wanna invite higher budget guys only. However, higher budget guys are usually flying around, not very into clubbing and definitely not so free. So now it is mix and match but collect money first.

To those two who still think they know a lot but actually contribute nothing. If u want to comment, please have some substances first. Commenting so much without knowing the real stuffs will make me feel like reading what a baby is posting. In person already cmi then online still cmi. Haiz, I dunno how much I see u not up...... Really CMI.