View Single Post
Old 23-02-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Re: Why visit ML when Geylang Cheaper

I've only tried GL once. The pump and go type. Didn't enjoy it as the huge timer was at the wall and my mental state was fixated on the time. Hence everything is quick.

I enjoy a longer foreplay. The longer the connection and anticipation and teasing the better. The actual deed 5-10mins is ok for me. One ML actually made me realize that. She commented that she also enjoyed the long foreplay and was wilder for that short period of time in actual deed.

Regular ML will know how to start the teasing early and also do their actual massage. They also have certification for the massage.

But of course, even MP has different types.
There's the 95% massage 5% ending
theres the 70% massage 30% happier ending
there's 50% massage with 50% full ending
theres even 20% piano massage with 80% only there for FJ

So I go back to the ones I enjoyed and wanted on that particular day. It's a balance between how much real massage you want, and how much fun you want. Different ML and MP offers different