View Single Post
Old 23-11-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Travel Announcements Only (Please No Questions or Comments)

Members,

If you want to meet SYTs, currently the best place to go is Thermae Coffee Shop! You don't have to pay bar fines and lady drinks are cheap! I was very impressed with the lineup, lots of attractive young girls. Also, don't get intimidated with Japanese or Koreans, as long as you're an Asian, you're okay and you won't have problems! Girls standing along the jukebox are better looking and slightly more expensive than rest of the girls but just negotiate for the best price! Girls in the back, especially near the stairways are newbies and younger but still attractive and pretty. The owner of Thermae is short, stocky and unassuming Thaichinese guy standing near the entrance enforcing one drink policy! Best time to meet SYTs are beginning and end of the month, since they have to pay rent! If you need help, just send me a PM.

Good luck and have fun with the freelancers!

( Located corner of Suk. Soi 15)

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!