View Single Post
Old 15-01-2007, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 18
ssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
It is really not difficult to just take a plane and go to Vietnam to live for a few weeks. If anyone is genuinely interested, just ask a few of the brothers here, they will share loads with you. And of course, like what brother Singviet mentioned, dont asked those people who said they have been to VN many times but when asked, can only mention ho Chi Minh as the destination. Ask those who are seasoned travellers in Vietnam.
May I know what to do during that few weeks stay in Vietnam in order to find sufficient targets and eventually someone that I will be genuinely interested?

ever check with the marriage agency about 2 years back if I can tag along one of their marriage tour to viet and go through the motion. The cost quoted was $3000+ for about 6 day stay.

Any bro plan to go vietnam to look for potiental wife? I would like to join in. At least to kick start else heading nowhere.[/QUOTE]

I am planning to go over maybe after CNY with one friends through a agency but it not comfirmed yet, roughly budget as below:

Whole package : $5K wo wedding dinner & 10K w everything
Ang Pao : $200~500 for the gals family members
Gold : Standard 四点金
Gals Checkup : Included (check virginity)
Duration : 5 days
Group of 2 to 3 person each trip so that agency can take good care of our needs.