Old 31-01-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kayseedee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park

Met this ML on WeChat. Looks super cute in pictures.
Chatted for a few days but mainly about nothing. She slowly revealed that she does full service.
Got the courage to go to the MP, and it's my first MP type place with FJ.
The shop keeper showed me some pics, and I selected her immediately, the others weren't up my alley.
But there was someone else there... And that bro was there first and also chose her... I didn't like to know what was happening before my turn, but my fault I guess. The shop keeper gave me the WeChat contact and say I should book through him, the girls themselves cannot control their time.
Anyways, the bro came out after 45 mins or so and was sweating. Wow.

My turn... It was a bit difficult to communicate as her English isn't very good. But she did have this little cute shy smile when she saw me in person because I don't have pic on my WeChat.
The whole thing seems pretty much SOP, like what you'd read on other FRs... She stripped, wrapped herself in towel, lead me to the bathroom, washed me and went back to the booth.
Tried to talk but she immediately stuck her lips onto my nipples. Ermm, straight down to business? She touched my dick and gets me hard while she continues to work on my other nipple. Started to stroke me and looked me right in the eyes as she goes down for the BBBJ.
This is the first in my life. A bit too cautious for BBBJ.
My mind just had too many negative thoughts and wanted her to stop. And because I wasn't directly say stop, I guess she didn't know what I want, and just shrugged it off.
I was hard anyway, so she cupped me and started riding me.
There are some fake moans, and I didn't last long given that I haven't been with anyone for a long time.

Name: (Thai) T995?
Place: Near Mixed Rice 23
Body: Petite
Boobs: Big, handful
Face: 9/10 with braces
Massage: ?/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10 (Mainly my own fault, could be higher)
Damage: RM130
WIR: Not sure... Not really FJ person, but she's soooo cute.

Massage+BBBJ+B2B+FJ=170/shot
BBBJ+B2B+FJ=130/shot

After I left, we continue to send random smiley faces at each other. I think it's how she get WIRs.

Have her name, pic, and WeChat. Don't think it's too good to share publicly...

Last edited by kayseedee; 31-01-2019 at 01:51 AM.