View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wanna try Ai La but after several attempts gave up cos she no reply and all. So move on and a couple of days bk tried this girl fr the animal site no 182.
Looks kinda cfm type so try lah.
Located at east area condo and walkable abt 5 mins fr train stn.
Stay alone and hv to say minus pic abit. She looks abit milfy which is ok to me.
Greeted me in black nightie and straight away hugged me.. Hhmm, ok.
Helped me to take off my shirt and pants and saw my lil bro she straight away gave me a teasing bj.
Ok.. Hhmm, kinda promising.
Went to shower and i asked her to tag along but she refused and I'm ok with it.
Massage started and i have to say she have skills but somehow she massage like whack here there type and no coordination one.
Sensual started fr the back licking me and turned around she then suck nipples, sop.
She then cap me for bj and i asked her her cap she said more hygiene.. But initially she did bare bj tease me how come can.. But i ok just follow with the flow.
Bj wise kinda fast and furious but slurpy and wet lots of saliva. I kinda turned on and painted her.
She kinda horny and wet then. Finished me by jerking off though. Boobs can say C natural and firm.
All in all for milf lovers can say she looks like late 20s or early 30s.
Rtm no for me though.