View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by simisai90 View Post
This thread should just change to sglonely thread , all here about lonelyguy so many fake account here by okt . use to like this thread but now sian even to see
Dude, the thread is moderated by a system admin who will delete FRs or any post that mentions a NON-SPONSOR.

Who are the SPONSORS?
I'll be honest, as I don't work for SBF I am only assuming this (I'm a volunteer and of cos TS). Sponsors are those who have posted single threads in the "Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]" (LMSD) forum. Reading through the last few pages of the forum, I see posts by
SGlonelyguy
SGLocalmassages
SGBeautycastles
SGRelax
And other non-site independent OKTs

I noticed that other incumbents that oldies like us know about - the creature with stripes and is orange, the creature that turns at the sight of our lunar satellite - do not post in LMSD and so presumaly they have decided not to pay fees to advertise in SBF anymore.

I think the system admin has an algorithm to detect certain keywords and delete those posts cos they talk about non-sponsors. That's why i used those phrases in the previous paragraph in the hope that the algorithm has not detected those words but it's only a matter of time.

Why delete discussions of MLs who are advertised in non-sponsored sites? SBF is ultimately a revenue generating site as it has to survive. SBF boss has stated before that it costs a lot of money to maintain the forum and out of 136k registered users, probably less than 1% pay premium membership which can help support the forum.

So it's not that everyone's discussing only SLG but that the other major sites are not paying to be here and hence the boss's decision that they will remove posts that discuss their MLs here, because that is indirect advertising, presumably.

So don't bash the seniors if they talk about SLG ladies only. With the active removal of non-sponsored posts and honestly, SLG ladies tend to be of better quality than the other two sites (SGBG and SGLM), is it really any surprise the bias is towards SLG FRs?

I used to be an ardent fan of the striped creature site but i think they are now classified as non-sponsor and so I can't mentioned any of the MLs here anymore, unless we can come up with clever acronyms or metaphors :P