Thread: Labuan
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Labuan

pretty quiet here... will post my recent experience

visited Manica Cafe last week and didn't see anything good so just had a couple of beers and left
went there again last night and there were a couple of new girls

as I was alone i just sat there watching and observing.
then i noticed one of the new and pretty cute girls also looking at me
so i thought why not

i signalled to here and she came over to sit with me and bought her a drink
after a couple of drinks she was starting to relax a little more and i checked if she would wanna leave with me
she agreed and we paid the bar fine and left

Name - Kimi / Kimmy??
Age - 24, she said
Looks - 7/10, cute and grows on you
Body - 7.5/10, pretty tight young bod
Boobs - 7/10, natural small B's with excellent suckable rosy-brown, eraser tip and sensitive nipples
BJ/BBBJ - didn't ask
Painting/DATY - 9/10, she loves it and so do i! totally dripping wet
FJ - 7/10, have had better but she's really into it and pretty tight, keeps pressing me harder into her, her soft moans are very much a turn on, probably why i didn't last very long :P hehehe
GFE - 6/10, probably first time, from the looks, could be better with more times
WIR - possible if no other good catches elsewhere

sidenote - one thing i do like about MC is that they don't "force" girls to you like some other clubs, they leave you in peace if you say no and you can just look around or have a drink. only problem is that the karaoke singers there... haha

happy and safe bonking brothers.