View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 21
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhand View Post
I owe her a FR since I was the first to try her Waxing service package months ago

I will not go into the details of her main course as she had top my every experience whenever I visit her so far.....

She was new to waxing specifically, but was very accommodating and always checking if temperature is bearable, need a break, etc. It shows a maternal side of her in a way... hahaha
Anyway I opt-ed not to have the full Brazilian, but just the side and the shaft clean and she did a great job for a newbie then.

Still the no.1 choice if you want a good service by a local!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regnad View Post
Claire is very patient in breaking ice with you regardless if your are shy or don't talk much kinda person. Warming you up is at her fingertips, i could say she is the legendary BBBJ/CIM queen who you will never give a miss if you haven't try her out.

Thru my experience on BBBJ/CIM some gals normally use more on hand rather than mouth which usually confuse me whether do i opt for handjob or BJ I believe those bro we like the sensation of BJ will get what i mean.

I had opt for Incall 2 shot after viewing many bro good review and was very lucky to get her on the day itself without having to wait a few days. Overall it was a mind blowing 2 x BBBJ/CIM off loaded all my army dry on that day. Will return to try tarma session when get vitamins back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkelf View Post
I thought that I would give a long overdue FR for Claire. She is the first FL that I have gone for repeat sessions with.

Claire is an absolute gem - she's attentive, easy to get along with, beautiful, and makes you feel well at ease. I can safely say that I'm not always comfortable with FLs, since I'm kind of awkward, but she definitely makes me feel as though I'm right at home with a GF.

It's easy to get in touch with her, because her replies are fairly quick, even though she's busy. I didn't even confirm the appointment with her and she was already on the way to my place. She picked me up in her spacious car, drove like a real pro up the multistorey carpark and found a safe space to do the deed.

Once there, she asked me to pull down my shorts so she could pay attention to my didi, who was craving attention already at that point. After rolling up her shirt to reveal her gorgeous B cups, she cleaned me up (really nice that she pays attention to hygiene), and even teased my head a bit whilst cleaning me.

Suffice to say that her BJ is the best I have experienced in this dome. She alternates between fast and slow, licking and sucking, paying attention to the head and shaft, and wrapping her lips around my cock to deepthroat me. I know I'm not the biggest around, but damn she can suck. It really didn't take me long to unload all my sperm into her mouth and she was more than eager to keep them in there for a while.

She doesn't swallow, but who gives a shit when you feel so damn good. Will definitely be a repeat customer for a long time to cum

Thank you Claire, for my wonderful experiences. Can't wait to see you again
Thanks For Support Bro