View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future
Re: ~~ 21yo  KaWaii  SyT  MaSSeusE ~ CiTy AnGeL ~ ~ Ann ~ RM INC ~ ~

Just had a session with Ann in the evening...

She wasn't my 1st choice as I usually patronise bro PL's gals, but couldn't get the timeslot, so looked for alternatives... Ann's looks & size is something I personally like + I really needed a massage, so decided to go try it out...

LOOKS: 7/10 (Delicate features... Her voice's sweet when talking to her over the phone)
BUILD: Petite.. all small package..
BOOBS: A - B (small soft boobs... but not for the breast lover)
MASSAGE: She's trained. Always ask if strength is enough. Very Hardworking. & recommended me to go for Fire Cup treatment if possible..)
Auto Roam: Up there...
HDLY + HJ: 6.5/10 (Had better ones, but she makes it up with the effort)
GFE : 8/10 (Chatting quite a lot with her during the massage..)
ATTITUDE: 8/10 (She's the rare ones that don't pick up her phone during the session.. Always pleasant..)
DAMAGE: $100
RTF : maybe... cos I usually stick to 1 stable & rotate amongst it once I find the level of standard gd... but I just might make an exception...

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts