View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
CK FR by cavsg 11072002

Hi All,

not much is written about this girl, I could only find 2 FRs discussing her. There might be more but the search function does not aid as its limited to words with min 4 letters. Well I hope in future bros filing FR could add _ to the girl's name to aid searching. Anyway here is the report

Looks : 7/10, most pple gave 6.5, I personaly think tat she deserves more. Fair skin, nice beautiful round eyes. She caught my heart when I saw her 1 mnth ago. I've been trying to get her for a month unsuccessfuly till today.
boobs : 34C, exactly like lee wen's in shape but the nipples are pink eraser type. she knows how to use them to massage from the chest down to the cock.
BJ : one of the best in gl! left me speachless
FJ : After the bj, she stealthly slip on a condom and I almost had a shock when she mounted me. I tot she wanted to do raw! She lowered her body and massage my chest with her boobs while still riding on my little bro. We then switch to doggy as she wants me to have a deeper penetration, how thoughtful of her After a while I decided to demostrate my tongue-ful on her pussy which left her completely breathless. Finish her in missionary afterwards and while resting on top of her. She still continues to milk every single last drop from my poor little bro using her pussy.
Overall : Nice gf + commando feeling, best of both worlds

She has some knowledge abt this forum so dun be surprise if she ask if u came to know her from here. Next friday will be her last day before she goes on a month's break. To find out when she coming back, try her and ask her.

Please do not post non big boobs FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!