View Single Post
Old 31-12-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
joo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to alljoo777 is a name known to all
Re: Seriously seeking advice on STD/NGU problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Drink sufficient water and urine then keep the dick head clean. Avoid sex and masturbate till confident feel good.
yes, i am trying to drink more water. Thanks for your advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlee_baba View Post
You might have a cut or foreign body inside. Try a syringe with water or KY and do a flush from your peehole. Flush it insidee gently. See if it is still painful when you move your penis around.

From what you describe it looks physical or some irritant or a cut. But it has been weeks so cut should be cleared. Stop taking medication it could be the onee making the irritation remain.
wow, never tried to flush something into it before. As for the pain/irritation it just always suddenly comes and go. At moment, wont feel pain even when i pee. but i can always feel a pain "inside" when i press the head using both finger sideways. Yes, i have already stop taking the medication and it didnt go worst at the moment.