View Single Post
Old 23-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.org/sha-sha-massage/

Very surprised to not find much MR about this beautiful girl. Was expecting to be PS or look different from photos but i was very very wrong Here's my contribution

Just tried this hidden GEM today, and is by far my fav ML First time trying a ML from a hotel, and this truly didn't disappoint

Location is a classy hotel, can park in hotel carpark, and room is very big and clean. Do not have to worry about reception etc

Huge bed with very nice bathroom. Fresh and clean towels provided

She is one of the PRETTIEST ML i have ever encountered (my personal taste), very beautiful complexion and extremely pretty, i reckon around 25-27. She is a very shy girl and friendly, but have superb massage skills. Massage was very solid, hard and right on point. Spend a good 35-40mins working on my sores and aches with lots of strength and proper technique.

Terms of sensual wise, she is very shy and green, wont be as good as XX

Asked if she could lie on my chest and hug her while she stroke my little bro, After awhile, i released on her hands effortlessly

Bathed and TCSS with her even left 5mins time, she still offered to help me massage. Tipped her and hugged goodbye. Throughout session, there was NO phone usage.

Below are my personal ratings

Location: 8/10 (Good for drivers, big hotel carpark, but expensive parking - quite a distance from MRT)

Looks: 9/10 (Definitely a looker, beautiful complexion)

Body: 8/10 (Small size, dont really have much tummy fats, beautiful pale white skin )

Massage: 9/10 (Really shine in this aspect, hard, solid massage -bros who like hard massage, definitely have to try )

HJ: 7/10 (Not too bad) , few positions while HJ

Sensual: 7/10

Reasons for RTM:
Extremely pretty
Very solid hard massage (my preference)
Despite not having much experience in sensual etc like Bei Bei (i tried before around 1mth ago), her GFE and service makes up for it.

Will be around our sunny shores till Feb,

Last edited by johnsmithzz1996; 23-01-2020 at 06:06 PM.