View Single Post
Old 20-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The next questions would be, 100 over girls in Permata, where did they all goes to? Hehehe... not all of them goes back to hometown. Most of them were not very highly educated, where would they go to find jobs? Where did the 2 young super model i used to talk about goes to?

I asked myself these questions for the last 2 years....hehehe....
Permata Indah used to be the best booking joint for me as most if not all of the cewek there are young and have good manners and service. Can get young and nice looking cewek at average 1 to 1.2 juta per day. Mami also have good customer service...Location is good and always not so crowded... It is a real pity that it closes too soon...

I remembered I ever book a cewek there for short time for one hour. The fee I paid will be half the price of the booking fee per day. (example 1 juta cewek will be 500k) Then they will arrange the customer to go to haihai hotel opposite the joint with the cewek for the short time service. Kondom and mineral water provided..

Hopefully permata indah, dynasty 99, queen 8933 and berlian can open up again and revive their business as these old joints bring very good old memories of the past...