View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hard to be malay abang in dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
Thanks man. Don't mind me, I'm a just a phatetic piece of meat typing through
Dude do you want tough love or TLC?

If you're looking for morale boosters and insincere cheerleading, you can get it from your friends and family any time. "Oh you'll meet someone eventually! Just be yourself and the person who love you for who you are will appear!" Is that what you wanna hear?

You came here with a problem and when some bros gave you a dose of brutal honesty, you did the passive-aggressive "don't mind me I'm just a pathetic guy" schtick. Seriously man if you wanna fix your problem, you gotta cut this nonsense out. Its really disgusting for a guy to behave like this. Even without taking your physical attributes into the equation, you have already lost out to so many other guys because of your attitude.

Larue has given you some pretty good ideas to follow through on. Work on yourself. Be someone that you would wanna date if you are a girl. Ok you're short but so what? If you have other positive traits (e.g. good conversationalist, humorous, generous, treats girls right, rich enough to wine-and-dine etc.), you can more than make up for it.

And playing the race card because you can't get a date? You gotta be joking. I see Malay guys with Chinese gfs on the streets from time to time. And nope, its not like those guys are super tall or handsome either. Be honest - you're just making excuses for yourself here.

Above all else, lose the self-pitying attitude. Its terribly unattractive. Even as a guy, I wouldn't wanna be your friend cos evidently, you are too self-absorbed and depressing to be around with. Think about it, it takes time to make money, time to train up a fit bod, time to cultivate sophistication. But you can change your attitude IMMEDIATELY.

So wake up and smell the coffee dude. Lose the loser mentality. You are young, with lots of potential for growth. Don't waste the best years of your life feeling sorry for yourself.

Good luck.

Last edited by peanodood1337; 17-10-2018 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Tried to be more kind...