View Single Post
Old 25-08-2019, 11:39 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 21
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Good thing you have the discipline bro. I still trying to move to this strictly no Bbbj zone, despite having a rather nasty ordeal years ago. No, not talking about STD aspects, I referring to purely BADLY performed Bbbj, with teeth grinding on your shaft and at times head, hence I damn scared of Fast and Furious up and down type of Bbbj.

My bad experience that time was a CIM Bbbj, it's a fantasy for most of us watch Jap AV, unload into the chio bu mouth. That day I was not having a "form" day, so despite the ML being known for good Bbbj skills, she started to get tired and asked "You sure you can CIM kind?", that kinda become a ego issue to me at that moment, so despite started feeling her teeth more and more, I told myself it should be fine, partly the good sensation also masked the discomfort, on the flipside I guess it kinda become an ego issue for her to prove that she skillful enough to make me CIM, so her Bbbj becomes more frantic and rushed, amazingly I managed to CIM, but seriously WORST decision ever. Following day I pay the price, no bleeding but all the teeth grinding and rough handling took a toll on my skin. It became sore and some peeling at the parts the teeth grinded, it was an absolute nightmare, I was out of action for weeks, even after fully healed I have phobia for pretty long.

Unfortunately the horny bastard in me started to re-embrace Bbbj eventually but I became super cautious. Any discomfort I feel I stop her and ask to switch to HJ..no CIM nevermind oredi..

I guess best is to avoid Bbbj TOTALLY. It's something I working on..hopefully achieve ASAP, coz not everytime can be lucky and heal completely.

The message I have for Bbbj lovers is, quit it if you can. If you can't (or yet), please don't be a hero or let ego, pleasure overrule your body's basic defense signal, if you even feel A BIT discomfort with the teeth touching, ABORT MISSION IMMEDIATELY. It just ain't worth it, trust me.
Yah I ever kana shitty teeth bbbj long ago and it's terrible.

After that I stop once and for all no matter how good that ML is said to be for bbbj..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES