View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" - YoYo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yo-yo/

Feeling bored & tried to engage Daisy or YoYo who were around the area I was visiting… the one that provides "more" services seem to edge out the other, so picked YoYo…

Place is actually quite a walk from MRT, but definitely discreet and pretty "new"… it was some sort of condo-apartment, but also looks like hotel rooms… anyway, once I entered, I saw the King size bed, with bathroom, wardrobe, study table, pantry washing basin… new and cosy.

As for the ML… 80% close to photo, petite, and accommodating… helped me holf the shower head while I bathe, just to let her see that my dick was well cleaned & ready for BbBj!

As she collected the fee first, and going for 2 x HJ, so FHFL, get her to arouse my cock, and go for the first shot!

Performance wise, she really put in her effort to pump & make me feel good about it… for long 30min, and my rod was still hard & not spilling the juice yet. Then she claimed that most Singaporean men could really last very long & she's getting that for the first time from me & tired her arms out!

Anyway, I let her rest & wanted her reveal more of her chest to arouse me to shoot faster… but she was so shy and told me to come next time then she'll take it off…

Well, after her rest for 5min, got her to lick my dickhead… and she claimed it's her first time doing BJ! And she could lick around my penis, but when it comes to putting the whole phallus into her mouth, she literally choked and wanted to vomit…and sweared it's her FIRST time doing oral sex! Ok loh, spared her again and tried her massage… hard enough, but too short… spent too much time pumping my dick earlier… half-an-hour just flew past, and when I had my shot from her very good and hardworking hands, and sensual moaning, it was just 5 min away from next customer!

Verdict:
Well, if u wish to see a cute, petite lady with reasonably good spa massage skill, go for her!

If u desire BbbJ or FJ, then look elsewhere… pls don't coerce her to perform something she's not cut out to do… yet.

RTM? Quite unlikely for me😅
As there are so many babes to work on😉
means not even half nude?