View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Since everyone’s talking about all the RTC-ed MLs, I suddenly got reminded of Li Rou. She was the one that made me fall head first into this bottomless cheonging pit lol. Miss her quite a bit... I feel that she’s another one that provides TOP class service from beginning to end. Anyone knows if she might be coming back?
Dunno bro sorry. We kinda drifted apart on her second stint here. But yes her services remained top notch. Her bbbj/cim is right up there with the best of them. And I really adored her young tight nubile body... Huge enhanced titties and all