View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
KL now - hyper supper pretty girl to intro now

I am not OKT. And I am just returning back favor to bros here who also help me. PM me for contact and I am busy and will only help reply first 20 bros, sorry.

Exactly same as Japanese
Super Fair, super smooth, super pretty mode face, good height, and lick and kiss everywhere and even eat my liquid babies.

I have pictures and exactly the same. Girl is on Hotel in PJ. 45mins RM350.i chiong so many time and this is the most beautiful ever. Exactly same as a japan white slim AV model and very pretty face. You PM me and I’ll give you the OKT contact, you arrange with him directly. Girl will be here till end of Feb. If she is in SG, she charged S$500, I know many bros will also try.

I am only returning favors yah. First 20 PM only and contact OKT direct once I give you the number, I busy with lots of work ... sorry, seldom log into here.