Old 04-09-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
justine1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cd bbw btm

( thank you all , for all your pm and horny support ... and yes you may pm me all your fantasies for me to write on ... )

the finale ...

Justine I wanna DOGGY YOU NOW … my asscheebye was already moist from the horny cock sucking my cockclit was slowly getting hard … he pulled me up from my knees , turned me around and slowly rubbed my ass cheeks , round and round in circles , feeling my flesh , my meat , my ass as it spills out from my tight yellow shorts … fuck Justine I waited so long for this … he molested my ass … his hands went INTO my shorts and from the reflection from the side of the mirror I see a hand making all sorts of shapes in my shorts … I just closed my eyes and enjoy his violation of my CD ass … smooth tight he rubbed smoothed over dugged into my gstrings played with my manclit cupping it ,,, his middle finger teasing my asspussy hole … fucker is good … it made me feel good … I moaned DM … DM ….. Justine … youfuckingbitch …. His hands was all over my ass and slowly his right hand moved up into my singlet while left on my ass he massaged my 38DD and slowly squeezed it like it was real … milking my tits …. This fucker was really turning me on … FUCK ME DM … I screamed …DM knelt down .he pulled down my shorts …. Leaving my pink gstrings … and he licked my asspussy … rimmed rimmed rimmed it buried his face into my ass cheeks as I felt his tongue go round and round and round in my asspussy hole lappingit like ice cream … I was wet and my thighs were shivering … I was horny as hell … and then it was the moment … I could feel him positioning his big tool at the entrance of my asspussy … fucker was teasing me now … his wet saliva already lubricated my ass hole … he teased me with his huge cock head pushing slightly but not all the way in … pushing and pull back … FUCK ME DM DON'T PLAY WITH ME … I SCREMED …. I never screamed like that …. And HE FUCKED ME ….AAAARRRDDGGHHHDDHHHHHHGGGGHHHHHHHH I SCREAMED as I felt his big thick cock HEAD POPPING INTO MY PUSSY !!! IT STRETCHED IT WIDE WIDER THAN I EXPECTED !!!!! IT WAS HEAVENLY !!!!!!!!!!

He banged me like a bitch in heat … DOGGIE DOGGIE DOGGIE WOOF WOOF WOOF !!! … ☺ …… we moved like a machine … ONE point of entry and ONE point of contact ….

DM rammed me immediately , no slow to fast motion , no sliding and no - romance – just RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM RAM …. POP POP POP POP my hands on the dressing table as he doggyed me from behind his huge balls banging on my ass …. POP POP POP POP POP … every fucking stroke was sooooooo goood ……. His eyes rolled back as he kept on fucking me from behind … pounding my flesh pounding pounding pounding long hard strokes … so hard that I moved to the bed and doggy prone accepting his cock curving my back arching my curved ass up for him POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP … he leaned forward and fucked me .. FUCK ME … and he kissed my back … oh the feeling was great HE FUCKED ME DOGGY STYLE AND KISSED MY smooth CD BBW BTM Justine BACK … his hands roaming all over my naked ass and kissing my back … constant hard hot ripping my asspussy masturbating his big cock masturbating craving his huge helmet head milking his cock for that sperms … I was screaming … he upped his strokes OH FUCK DM … YOUR FUCKING IS MAKING MY COCK HARD AND I WANNA CUM TOOO …. HE was ramming all the way down my postrate and it was an incredible feeling … my cock clit was hard and hot and rigid the ramming was making me want to ……cummmmm ….…

JUSTINE JUSSSSSTTTTIINNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE JUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTINNNNNNNEEEEEEE AAAAAAARDDDDDGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH I ….. am …… CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG GG …… Justine Justine AAARRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH he blasted me exploded his sperms 3 days no shake bursts spurts into my ass …. I could feel the load it was the biggest I ever felt I thought it filled part of my stomach … hot hot hot liquid sticky hot warm moist , and Ifelt his cock slowly pulling it … engulfed in its own sperms …. Overspilling into my ass cheeks sliding down my thighs …..the sexy smell of our mutual hot sperms drifting up into the room like a drug … I laid there in the afterglow of one of the greatest fucks I have ever ever have . my own fem-sperms wetting the front of my clit … DM collapsed breathing hard . my make up was ruined , wig in a mess - I petty the chambermaid later … BUT

GAWD I LOVE TO BE BRED .