View Single Post
Old 16-06-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Ok.. I went to HK on 2 occasions.. went to fuji and some other walk-ups.. but I must say.. it is not appealing to me.

First of all... the rooms are really cramped... the WLs dun really allow you to do much.. it is they service and you take it.. u do something they dun allow and they stop and ask u to get out. I have seen it happen... some guy got kicked out of the room and his money was thrown out of the room by the gal.. I realized that the gal kept partial payment from that guy. The buildings have CCTVs so most dun really wanna try anything funny.

Now.. I also went to some joints where young gals were the stock.. and I dun know if they are legal or not.. but the gals looked damn young.. and as such.. not having the attributes that I like.. big boobs.. tall.. but most are chio. the ones that I saw anyways.

It is those signboards next to staircases that showcase "big boob housewife" "young new gal".. (signs are in chinese characters.. pronunced in canto or mandarin also can).

The process is simple.. you walk in and they call for the gals to come in to let you choose. When I was there, there was about 6 gals to choose from. IF u dun like.. another batch will be called in.

Take note.. as I din like the stock.. I din try.. and I left.. with no trouble. I din think much of it, as if I dun like, I walk away.

The only thing that I din try are the hotel gals. No time. And.. I heard that they provide svcs almost similar to GL.. or even less than what GL WL offer.. only they usually looks and good body and young.

Seriously, from a gal I tried in GL, and who went back to PRC.. she has told me that her frens who go to HK to work have mentioned that HK men.. or the custys in HK.. dun really ask for much svc.. it's like a very rushed job.. duno cos of time constraint or what.. but her frens say custys in HK are not too fussy.. unlike in GL.. where must wash custy before and after.. massage.. bj in shower.. bbbj.. .assrim... in HK.. its like.. go in, wash a bit.. put cap.. bj.. enter.. pump.. maybe change one position.. or most dun even change.. and done. In less than 35 mins.

So... no.. I din enjoy my time there.. but in PRC.. CP, GZ, SZ.. different.. rooms bigger... selection more.. and u can try ur luck to jio the gal to meet u after work. More fun.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288