View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
There was such case recently where the kid sued his divorced parents for funds to finance his overseas studies.

But what I don't understand is how the law deems this as compulsory? If it's a local university, there's always a tuition fee loan. Other U, other means of loan secured with collateral. Why must squeeze parents to pay full cash? Cannot study on credit first then pay later?
well apparently if i am not wrong, the father kena cos the judge referred back to the Women Charter Act that he has responsibility to maintain the son till he finishes his full time education..

as one wise china man once told me, getting married in the first place is a mistake, getting a divorce is liberation, to get married again is the silliest thing to do..unfortunately i didn't take his advice and now starting to realize no matter how many wives you can change, in the end it still comes back to same shit...