View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles

Yet again, I say that sex is rarely, if not never, free. Around the world, laws are written such that men will be made to pay for the pussies they have used, especially if it has produced their children until they become legal adults (about 20 years).

Credit blacklist effective in getting defaulters to pay up

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ters-to-pay-up

For years, the authorities have been scratching their heads trying to find ways to get deadbeat husbands to pay the maintenance owed to their former wives and children.

And they have found one method that works - putting defaulters on a credit blacklist, making it harder for them to get credit cards and loans such as for housing. Some 80 per cent of the 229 claimants so far on this scheme recovered at least some of the money owed to them.

A credit information and debt recovery firm has collected about $2.5 million on their behalf since the scheme started in 2011, its spokesman told The Straits Times.

A person who is owed maintenance can take the court order to DP's SME Commercial Credit Bureau, which will record the debt and share the information with its more than 800 members, which include banks, retailers and moneylenders.

Being on the blacklist makes it harder for these individuals to obtain loans, said those interviewed.

Last edited by maxman; 12-08-2017 at 06:18 PM.