View Single Post
Old 15-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Hard to be malay abang in dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
Exact answer I was looking for. It's so bold yet straight forward. I really can't thank you enough. Everyone been sugar coating saying it's not my race and my height. Now that you mentioned it, I think I can safely just retreat back so I don't get hurt any further. The truth hurts but I'm willing to accept my fate as a lonely ugly Malay men who can't even get a women to love. Even with all the confidence I have, I still would be shortchange due to height and race. Money does make you look better but I'm not in pursuit of money. So yeah, I can understand why your post sounds harsh but it's the truth.

I now can live a life where im not oblivious about my looks, height and race. I know where I stand now. May look ugly that I'll probably die alone but oh well... That's what happen you're born under a Malay family who are short. But no worries, I'll try my best to keep myself happy. I know I can 🙂
No one has been sugar coating anything at all. You have latched on to a very narrow line of reasoning on his entire post to carry on feeling sorry for yourself for being short/Malay/whatever and completely ignoring the upshot of his post, which is ‘you are a weak and pitiful specimen of a man’ (not even mainly because you are short/Malay/whatever).

Stay pathetic, seems to be doing you a world of good.

hi