View Single Post
Old 21-10-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hard to be malay abang in dating

Ask yourself this question.

Would you date YOU? in whatever permutations possible, just see how you could improve yourself. If you are still studying, focus on your studies, be really good at something that you could use for your future.

Practice speaking and listening to women. Start with the ones you are not too intimidated with. And gradually build your confidence from there.

Women.. be them old or young, would gravitate towards confident men, successful men.

I can tell you a real life story about a Malay Singaporean 40 something guy who isn't exactly the best looking bunch, but he drives a BMW and live in a Condo and he dates women from various countries.

Why do you think we hardly see a good-looking young guy in a Lamborghini/Porsche but old balding men? Because if you don't compensate your lack of good looks with something else (wealth, communication skill) .. you'll be screwed for life ....

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -