Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gals 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I ain’t sure I should pity or laugh at that clown, BillyLai ... Why the hell we need to know OKT?? Are they able to help us financially? Bro juicyG is absolutely right, who cares about OKT?! Perhaps OKT is important to him as he depends on these OKT for a living as a domestic helper.

GL Domestic Helper Job Scope:

1) Ferry WL from shop to shop;
2) mop floors;
3) wash toilets:
4) serve beverage to customers;
5) help to valet parking;
6) Answer calls/inquiries if OKT is busy;
7) sometime help go buy meals for WLs/OKT,
8) wash cups;
9) any other task given by OKT/Asst.

BTW, GL Domestic helper also need to be approved by AV b4 being hired.
Wow, sometimes I wonder if those house domestic helpers actually get to bonk the WLs from tiem to time as part of their "compensation package" lol. I remember back when I was still very active in GL around 2012-2016, and I was in 0819, I always saw the "kinda mentally challenged" domestic helper guy there, he looked so happy and cheerful all the time. I wonder if he has a taste of the legendary Ding Ding, Wan Wan, and Yi Na from that house last time haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Good examples like Jenny who looked like a transvestite but surprisingly she had punters queueing for her. Many of her diehard fans bought flowers and expensive gifts for her. Jenny is lanky, her complexion was superbly fair and smooth. 1G Chu Chu who was not pretty also enjoyed solid business but most punters booked Chu Chu was because of her solid commando service.

To me miko was a chio SYT and meihui was a chio MILF (I still keep their pics) ... Meihui has actually given birth before and she was quite mature already when she first started in GL. When she ORD, she was already 29 years old. LuLu didn’t earn as much because she didn’t complete her 2 full years of service. Actually both meihui and miko offered excellent service. I guess it depends on certain obvious reasons. Both could offer Blue Fin sashimi.
oh my brooo, it's very early morning, and I am greeted by both a very disturbing work email and this post. Immediately I feel so horny reading about those great 1654a days...

Isn't Chu Chu the mily porcelain skin, very slender and yet curvy lass with sharp facial features, and a tattoo below her neck on her back who got into massive drama at that time?

I remember back in 2012, the day I was fucking Jia Yi 2047 actually, I first visited 1654a lookign for Jenny, but she wasn't working, and then I asked for Chu Chu that day, but then I saw her screaming and shouting on the phone, and despite her being one hot sexy lass with figure hugging gold dress at that time, in the end I opted for Jia Yi 2047