View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!
Re: BKK SUKHUMVIT 22-29 FEB 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurkafeela View Post
Greetings fellow whoremongers...

any good hotel recommendations around sukhumvit soi 21 for good "entertainment"..

will be in BKK sukhumvit 22-29 FEB 2024 for a solo holiday, would be looking to get a "holiday girlfriend/companion". each night a fresh new one would be better keke..🤤😏🤤😏😉

how should one proceed..

much kind advice appreciated..
Based on your research from this forums and from other places. I believe you already have a rough plan on what you plan to do. Why not share your plans with us then we can advice you accordingly.

The seniors here have shared alot of informations on what places to go and what to do. I think it is up to you to narrow it down to what you want to do. Then maybe we can help you to refine it, share our experiences and what to be careful of or even share some contacts with you.

How should one proceed is a very vague question. You need help booking a hotel? Or you need help finding a girlfriend/companion?

Hotel can use agoda,trip, booking,skyscanner. Look at pictures, read reviews, check the hotel policies (can bring female guest?).

Girlfriend we also dont know your budget per day. How to advice? The range is very big. From 8k to 30k+ (micro influencer, net idol) also have.