View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 22
sinetron is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinetron is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Budget Bonking Massage reasonable price.

Thanks to bro Top Gun for Yan Zhi's contact. I made appt. with her last week & she was quite nervous as she was afraid of being caught after hearing of a AV raid at Geylang. Nevertheless, she went ahead with our appt.

As she entered the room, she repeated that she was quite worried of being caught. She relaxed after I reassured her that it is OK. First impression - short, slighty tanned & a little thick (not flaps) around the middle. Told me that she was a kindergarten or primary school teacher. After undressing, she said she is not married & showed me her small, light-coloured aerola as proof! I thought that the aerola will only get bigger & darker when heavy with milk for breastfeeding & not due to marriage. Because of her bigger ribcage with small B cups, it looked a bit out of proportion.

Anyway, we went to the shower & she helped to soap & wash me. I went out first to dry up & laid on the bed. She then came out with 2 cups. I thought she was been thoughtful by going to serve me a drink later. No, instead, like a commando, she went straight to lick & suck my nips. Next, she took a sip from one of the cups & engulfed my already awakened little dick. I got a bit of shock as the water was a bit hot but soon came down to a comfortable warm temperature. She then alternate with the other cup of cold water. Ah, that was what the cups were for.

After some more hot & cold treatment, she capped me & climbed on top. She is reasonably tight & then yelped out. I asked her whether she is in pain but she smiled cheekly said it was actually "shiok". I was enjoying the ride when a short while later, she said she was tired & asked me to go on top. I began licking & sucking her breasts & her nips while my fingers played with her "mei mei". Soon, she was getting wet & she moaned softly with her eyes closed. Just as I entered her, she told me to be careful as she has a shorter vagina & not to hit her cervix. I took note of that & soon her moans became louder & almost shouting as she came. I took her in a few more positions before I came.

After a quick shower, I told her I wouldn't be able to manage a second shot as I was tired. On hearing this, she obliged with a quick good head & shoulders. She told me she learnt massage in China & she was quite good at it. After her shower, I paid her & she left.

Looks : 6/10. Look about mid 30s.
Body : 6/10. A bit plumb & short. Bigger than average ribcage, so a little out of proportion.
Boobs : 6/10. Small B cup going a bit saggy.
Bbbj : 7/10. Hot & cold bbbj & spent considerable amount of time on deepthroating.
Fj : 7/10. Wet & tight.
Attitude : 7/10. Hardworking. Accommodating with different positions & good customer service in giving me a quick massage.
Damage : $70/2/2 + tips. I didn't go for 2nd shot but tipped her for the short massage.

Seems like she know about the internet on her as she asked me to give her a good review. I pretended not to know & that I got her contact from a friend.