View Single Post
Old 16-03-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

I realized the shops that required you to sign in/ leave names/ or they have a log book to write their time in time out are doing statistics.

I was at one of the shop trying a new massue, who I seen but never tried. My usual habit was to extend to 2 hours if I like it, means can roam, can kiss, or they tease ) etx

Her skills were soso, but losing to the other MLs, so I told her I only want one hour as I need go. What happened next was a nightmare, she ask me if hers skills not good. I said not my cup of tea, I want leave.
She say " everytime you come you do 2 hours, even for first time trying, then u obly give me 1 hour. Not fair! Even if u go now you have to pay me $100 for 1 hours. Our records show u always do 2 hours."
So I replied " no, I will need to go off" I was already pissed off with her attitude by then.
She then use all her might which result me in pain. So I ask the boss come, the boss apologize for what happened. And ask another girl to let me enjoy Another session properly at a discounted rate.

Dun give in to pushy MLs or you will lose. You are paying so dun give in to sob stories