View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Catch Me If You Can.

Highly unusual post with a flair for superfluous words.
Mental masterbation is not the majority's cup of tea.
Sexual dexterity is what most in SB looking for, not mental agility.
Basically, looking for a SD who values verbal orgasms more highly than physical ones.
If anyone succeeds with TS, post a photo and narrate the capture-and-thrill.

PS: Bros n Sis who I need to return pts to, plse PM me once you post something. Paiseh.
crackpod Girlhunt xterm8 koebshaq0_0 CoCk shoCk S.B.Y.1, Mark3434 ,Jay Chou, Havanna Slicks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
Me:
23, local Singaporean. Works in Marina area.
Avail: Fris and Sats.

My presence here does not necessary meant I am here for the right reasons. On the contrary, in the absence of further narratives, your assumptions may be implied or otherwise.

As a means to the end, it will be more conclusive if you tell me more about yourself and predict how I can exercise my flexibility and ability to fulfill what can be compromised or otherwise.

Thank you.

��.

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 26-02-2019 at 10:50 PM.