View Single Post
Old 22-04-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
knowing when to stop is important ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
Up to you. 1st and foremost, any kind of relationship is an emotional bank. If you are still loving him, then making yourself more difficult will drain his emotional bank and he will say to hell with these nonsense as he gets more negative feelings accumulated over time.
A divorce is a financial punishment to a man, he is afraid of losing what he had gained. However it means the children will be from a broken family in a social context, emotionally the children suffer.

BTW, I am a guy speaking from experience. He still loves you but the choice of using soft power or hard power is entirely up to you. It is just a choice. A woman who uses soft power are more clever than a hard woman.

I am not saying you should not have drama but knowing the limit and when to stop is important.