Old 18-05-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kleetora2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

After all the reviews, went down to rowell to test jessi for myself. First down down post the raids and it was sad to see H79 derelict without tasty morsels behind the gate. Manage to get jessi Free time with Jessie at a hotel before her shift start

1. Looks: not Amazonia, but not petite petite. She’s got some meat on her bones but not in a bad way
2. She was very welcoming and warm. French kissing and hugs. She smelt really nice but I could also smell the tinge of some other bro’s bros on her. Dirty but hot
3. She swallowed my little soldier like she hadn’t eaten for days. None of the typical bs about why she couldn’t and too big. She ate it like a fat kid eating twix. Started rubbing my asshole while doing so.
4. I normally don’t bottom, but next thing I know I’m bent over like a dog and she’s running her fat cock over my well rested hole. The pain is intense when the head enters but I soon relax enough. She fucks me so hard my head bangs the wall. But she doesn’t slow down. Her thrusts are so powerful that my knees buckle and she has me pinned under her cock. It felt like I was getting it the wrong way in a prison or something. The sad part was that I was rock hard.
5. She speeds up and fake cumms in my ass. Not everyone is perfect.
6. After peeling back the shit covered condom, she grabs my head and starts feeding me her pipe. I want to resist, but I end up gaggin on her tool. This isn’t the usual small lap Cheong on a lady boy. This serpent has some girth to it. I start tearing up from the deep thrust and start to gag. She gives me some relief for a few seconds but then plunges her sausage back in. Sending I’m about to pass out. She relinquishes her grip on my head and let’s me rest.
7. While I catch my breath she slips on another condom and then proceeds to pretzel me whilst facing her. If it was for being balled up like a fuck hole, it would have been sensual. I feel the wicked Monster at door. She hard fucks me given that my ass is now floppy from round one. Hard pounding for a few minutes and then she does something that I’ve never experienced. She starts sucking my big toe. This is all too much and whilst she’s ducking me, I feel my cock start to leak Previn. Before I can stop her, I explode like a hot mess between us.
8. I paid her but now I think she should have paid me.
9. My ass hurts still.
10. Saving vit M so I can be her botch again before she leaves.