View Single Post
Old 13-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Whores are valuable service providers and prostitution is the most honest interaction between a man and a woman. There is no commitment, no drama, and there is minimal threat of running away and abandoning your wife/gf for the woman you're paying for. Yet as a whoremonger is a little uncomfortable because it simplifies us to automatic beings and that's just not comfortable for us to contemplate. We go through a lot of hocus pocus to view the man/woman thing as being other than a simple exchange of goods and services. Also won't pressure you to leave your significant other, nor will she threaten to spill the beans about your affair. Also, in the long run, it may even end up being cheaper.

The rules are useful to stop the hocus pocus if you do not intend to RTF or take her as a long term service provider.

However if you do, test and look out for whores who do it for pleasure rather than money. If she protest against being treated like sex objects in a long term , you have the right to protest against being treated like a monetary object. In general, they are not out to hurt you or make you fall in love with them. They want you to have a good time, and they want to get paid. It is a business transaction to them. They provide good service in hopes that you'll come back for more.

It's a much better deal, I think, then going out with an apparent "good girl," and later finding out that she's had love bites run on her, or got screwed by someone in the ass while you were away on vacation, or some shit like that.
That's why i love whores i favored, but never fall in love with them. Wives with your easy payment terms mean you keep on paying but you don't get any sex after a while. Considering the amount of money some can spend on maintaining or courting a girl to get in her panties. Success not guaranteed, now this on the other hand would this be a bad investment?