View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Adventure #30: Graduation Trip, Bali (Part #4)

After the massage, breakfast and our morning relaxing swim, we all washed up, get changed and went out exploring Bali. Joey was dressed in her red spag v-neck top, red bra, with a tiny piece of pink thongs and denim shorts.

We have hired a local driver and car to tour around Ubud, exploring the monkey forest, Ubud streets, coffee plantation, volcano view and ending the day with a seafood dinner on Jimbaran beach. Nothing sexual of the extraordinary, except for Joey cleavage view with her red bra and occasional zaogeng of her pink thongs when she sat crossed legged.

After a long day outside, we finally returned to our villa rooms. We were all sweaty and tired. We both stripped out of our sweaty clothes in the toilet and were cooling down on bed, in the room for a while before our bath.

Suddenly there was a knock. I peep through the curtains and saw Vic outside wrapped in towel and with clothes in his hands.

"What's up bro?" I asked.

"Paiseh, bro. You all bathe already? There is something wrong with my toilet shower. Bathe halfway suddenly no water. I put shampoo liao then now kena stuck. Tim is helping me to get the villa person to get it fix. But meanwhile can I come and finish my bath here?

"Oh, you suay sia. Give me a while." I replied, while me and Joey quickly head back to the toilet to get dressed. Due to the last minute arrange, Joey just wore back her spag top and shorts without the bra and thongs, while I put on my shorts. Then Joey hung our undergarments behind the toilet door while I opened the door for Vic.

"Sorry sorry, I will be very fast one." Vic apologized as he headed to the toilet.

While he is bathing, me and Joey were chilling and resting on bed.

"Wow, you never wear your bra and panties back ah. Can see your nipples through the top leh." I commented as I gave Joey right breast a squeeze.

"No la. Dirty already what. Plus where got time to wear back. You also never wear back what." Joey replied.

"Then where are our undergarments? Haha I don't think Vic will be interested in mine" I started fondling Joey's breasts and tickling her nipples through her top.

"Hmmm ahh.. I hang them behind the toilet door lo. Vic is inside leh. Ahh... Still disturb.. Anyway they are dirty already." Joey tried to push my hands away.

"Dirty so what. Vic will like them dirty. The smell of you after a day outside confirms turn him on. Scarly he is now smelling your sexy bra and thongs and jerking off in the toilet leh." I slid my right hand into her shorts while my left hand into her top." Wow, so wet liao ah. Let's do quickly."

I removed her shorts and lifted both her legs up and spread them wide. This is my favourite position to eat her pussy. "Wow, so wet and juicy. The thought of Vic smelling your thongs now is getting you horny right. Imagine him licking the juices off your sweaty and dirty thongs now. The musky taste." I licked her vigorously while teasing her.

"Hmmmm. Ahh... Hmm Vic.. Like..... Ahh.... Ah.. Dirty one. Meh.. Ah...." Joey moaned very softly. "You... Ah... Make.. Me... Horny again.. Ahh... Ah..."

"Vic confirm like your dirty chee bye. Come suck Vic dirty lan jiao now. You like it?" I placed my sweaty cock outside her lips while I started fingering her.

Without much invitation, Joey's opened her mouth and fully engulfed my dirty cock in it. "Hmmm, Hmmmm... Ahh.. Hmmm" Joey muffled moans as I mouth fucked her.

After few minutes, I stood up, flipped her over and started fucking her in doggy position. "Piak piak piak piak... Oh yes.. Joey. You are so wet and tight. You love my dirty cock?"

"Ahh.. Ahh yes.. Ahh fuck.. Quick.. Ahh.. Wait.. Ahhh he come... Out. Ahh. Ahh." Joey moaned slightly louder.

"Come out then let him join in lo." I suggested. (Must be too horny already"

"No.. Crazy.. Ahh.. Ahh.. Quickly ahhh finish... Ahhh a ahhhhh.. Cumming.. Ahhhh" Joey orgasmed. I cummed on her butt not long after. The excitement and the thoughts are too much for us to handle.

After cleaning up, we laid on bed under the blankets while waiting for Vic to finish up his shower and leave the room.

While we are bathing, I can't help to take a glimpse at Joey's dirty undergarments hanging behind the door. I saw wet patches on her tiny thongs. It can't be still so wet after hanging for a while. It must be Vic's licking while he is enjoying her smelly chee bye taste and jerking off.

The thought of Vic smelling and tasting her most intimate spot got me so horny again and we had another round in the shower again. Joey must be wondering why I got hard again.

The next day morning, we packed up and headed back home. End of our Bali graduation trip.