Thread: Nurgle Rot
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Nurgle Rot

Epilogue

As most of you know, life is not a bed of roses. We all leave in hard times and yet good times. I for one can tell you life hasn’t been pleasant. I’m a divorcee and recently I’m a widower. I had 2 marriages and both ended on unpleasant terms not in my favour. First was due to an unreasonable attitude. The latter was unforeseen sickness. I do not wish for any of this but life just kicks you in the ass where the sun doesn’t shine.

But that aside and taking a break from everything, I decided to continue on with my life. To leave on to the fullest.

An update to my brothers and sisters. I have left the very company that I enjoyed so much to seek solitude. I have been to places and seen the world. After the death of my 2nd Wife, I went on a solo trip around the world to clear my mind. I went to Japan, HK, India, Germany, Iceland, Canada, Brazil and Aussie.

I came back to my house (which I open invitation for my good buddy Ace and his Girlfriend to stay and looked after during my absence). I felt empty and lonely. I poured my cup of wine and sip it at the balcony where I made love with Pris. God I miss her so much.

I remember clearly at the hospital bed. Pris last few words. “I love your Nurgle. You are my everything but its time for me to go. And for me to go, I need you to let go and move on.”

Move on? How? I’m clearly still not ready to move on with that. My mind is still on Pris even after 8 months of my her passing. I know she wants me to find someone to stay with and love but no way am I going to handle a third blow like this.

And there I was, sipping wine in the balcony crying at the thoughts of my lovely Pris.

———