View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 02:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Singapore’s Penalty for Electric Cars – The First Tesla Model S in Singapore

If I banned everyone that I found irritating, there'd only be handful of members left here.

95% of the content here is sex related so your claim that Kuasimi has hijacked the section hardly seems warranted. I did a check and it is easy to spot his threads. Just don't click on them and you won't be irritated.

One of the things that we have to learn as Singaporeans is tolerance of others. You have to realise that if it wasn't for tolerance, this forum would never have got off the ground in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watiwati View Post
That prick in interest here is a shit stirring one.

He had previously stirred hk's anti govt sentiments via Reddit.

& now he is here stirring shit in Singapore.

What baffles me is that, no admins, mods or the gaffer himself wants to give him a ban on a permanant basis.

We all understand & appreciate your gesture on free specch, sam. But every move you make is like a double edge sword - what is good, comes along with the bad.

& this bad is irritating many of us here. I do hope you can consider.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates