Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

I met Ai for a second time on this trip. Apparently there was a bit of confusion cos on the store’s page she wasn’t working. She was expecting me to contact her so she would come to work that day just for me.
When we finally met, it was so much straightforward as compared to the first visit. She willingly stripped and we went straight to playing in the bathtub. After awhile I tried suggesting sex in the bathroom but she felt it was too hot.
We went to the bed and continued our kissing. This time after some persuasion she agreed to do it raw. Condoms now make it really hard for me to come as I have reduced sensitivity.
It felt really good this round and we actually spent the remaining time kissing and cuddling. I really love the sensation of having a young Japanese girl lying naked in my arms. Love the sensation of soft skin on my skin.
Surprisingly she agreed to exchange her personal Line with me. So I know her real name is actually Haru

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here