Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ck0111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkimcashmoney View Post
Hello bros.. posted on the KH thread but posting here also so all other bros can see..
Tae Yeon is really a fucking gem. Price seem high but definitely worth it for her quality

Missed hani previously.. so decided to save up and try out Tae Yeon especially after looking at her pics... so hot..

FR:

Looks: 9/10 - Was hesistating because this time no live selfie, but she looks just as hot in real life

Body: 10/10 - really model body, super tall, slim and great tits.. loved sucking on her nipples

BJ: 9/10 - can tell she is experienced, nearly cum even before the FJ

FJ: 9/10 - much better than all the other fake koreans and time keepers out there.. had to try really hard not to cum early

GFR: 10/10 - bubbly cute girl with a lot of 'aegyo', can even speak basic chinese so we had no trouble communicating.
she really is not a time-keeper, I overshot the time and she never even tell me.. only when the OKT start calling then she politely ask me to leave. First time feeling the real GFR with real korean girl

RTF: 10/10 - will definitely RTF more before she leaves, dont want to miss a gem like this!!! More than worth it IMO

Thank you koreanhouse for coming back and fulfilling our desires of having real korean girls again, sadly all the other is fake korean
Bro, cant find koreanhouse on this forum anymore. Can u link me to their telegram? Thanks