View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: The boring innocent housewife.

[rushing out of the shower]

=== phonecall

her : hey sorry.. showering.. yes?

Enzo : hi driving over.. you sure you don't want to go out for supper instead? nicer to eat there...

her : body tired.. aching.... got a lot of smell and cooking smoke there also... just showered liao...

Enzo : ok i drive and dapao now... see you in about 20 minutes.... hope you don't mind me smelling bad later...

her : you can take a quick shower here later if you want...

Enzo : really cannot jacuzzi ah.... hehe... i so nice go dapao and queue for you leh....

her : don't worry... got reward for you later..

Enzo : wah.... sexy lingerie is it? ok can!

her : haha even better! btw, what are you wearing now?

Enzo : [photo sent] there you go... your turn liao model... come show me what you wearing right now..

her : what?? I am showering now!!! crazy la you.. ok text me your carplate number. i will inform the guard. i finish showering now.

Enzo : ok ok see you...

=== hangs up

she dried herself, left her hair a little wet... she was now skilled... contemplated on what to wear...

enzo texted : S _ _ 1 _ _ _ _ B.. my carplate number.. don't MIA on me again hor... so what special you gonna wear?

when she read his message, she couldn't help but giggle even more..... especially since it's almost 24 hours since she gave Ali two back to back handjobs... allowed Ali to play with her nipples, even suck on them.... shower with her, seen her nude.... all out of pity on their first 'date'.... and then no contact at all after that...... and the strange feeling uncle B left her with.... that near peak orgasm but halted at the crucial point.....

her : how come you are not in jersey?

Enzo : didn't know you will give chance to supper ma... wear for what. no chance couple wear.. haha.. btw, I got in the trunk. i really can rinse at your place?

her : yup why not.

Enzo : ordered liao.. waiting for the stingray.... btw, I only got extra jersey.. and swimming trunks leh. no extra shorts leh how ah...

her : just change into jersey can already ma. why leh?

Enzo : my whole body stink now leh... this place really very smokey.. sweating already also... you all bathed nice and clean..

her : it's ok.... aiyo you think my place only one chair we need to squeeze together is it?

Enzo : haha no la.. help you stretch later ma... take couple wear photo also.... the jersey in my trunk same as the other one i got for you...

her : [photo sent] you mean this one?

it was a photo of that jersey he bought, she placed it on her bed, on top of a black satin long nightie.... at the corner of the photo... Enzo saw hint of bright red lacey piece.....

Enzo ~ wah fuck la..... red thong is it....... she wants man.... ho seh liao..............

Enzo rushed over... called her. they stayed on the phone to communicate...

=== call

her : ok coming down

she hung up...

Enzo waited eagerly.... wondering what she was wearing............ when the lift door finally opened... he turned to face it and ......

Enzo : wah......... this jersey even nicer....

her : quick come in...

Enzo : jialat... i can't stop staring leh... your fault.... hey why your face so red?

her : huh... you bought it one......... got bored of waiting. drank a bit of wine liao... if not later cannot sleep...

Enzo ~ sian.. thought it was.... but it's just red fbt shorts.....

Enzo : you can balance anot .... don't come too near me hor. i really smell.. bad.... don't worry i stare from far...... ok lead the way............. wah this place nice sia..

her : ok la.. you want to eat first? or shower?

as she unpacked the food...

Enzo : better shower bah... don't finish all the wine before I shower hor. why no glass for me?

her : you cannot drink! you need to drive!

Enzo : aiyo a sip nevermind one ma. if drunk i stay over lo.. i go shower ah...

her : ok.. don't worry i will watch tv first...

Enzo : no need ah i not so hungry. you eat and drink first lo. food getting cold..

Enzo walked towards the bedroom, while she sat and ate, with her back facing him.... he turned and looked at her... could see her eating through the reflection in the mirror.. she was not bothered about him at all, but he had no idea she was trying to see if he walks past the common toilet door without checking....

Enzo ~ this one looks like a toilet ..... but the door is closed...... ah fuck it! just be brave la........ later just act blur... wah... fuck .... nice.... better close the door first..... wah this thong..... got chlorine smell still.. wtf she really dare to wear this to go to the jacuzzi sia.... confirm slut liao...later sure can bang.... wah tempting sia....... cannot... save the sperm for her. afternoon already cummed on her sports bra... song sia... look at her bikini pic.. our couple pic.. she stand so close...... song.... later more song.. must tahan now.. quick shower liao.............[he rinsed his body quickly with soap] eh jialat...... didn't buy condom... will she even have here....... jialat.....

he dried him self, put on the jersey and trunks.....

Enzo ~ fuck it! just be brave and do it. she's drunk anyway...... adjust.. ok it looks bigger... fuck it...

he walked out into her bedroom, then into the walkway to the living area.... she noticed that she was not at the dining table...

Enzo : hey i'm done.. where are you?

as he walked outwards... the tv was on... and there she was..... laying on the sofa watching tv and hugging a pillow, her legs folded....

the red fbt shorts was gone, on the side sofa!