View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 13
castiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mimi TheRegentLust

Looks : confirmed identical to her photos - SYT type

Body : No tummy and fats spotted. slim, skinny and petite

Boobs : Natural B soft with Hypersensitive nipples

Frenching : Intense tongue action from her

Bbbj: She was really a killer in this. She effort and time in the bathroom polish my little bro and teasing it. I think this is the first time that my little bro receivedsuch thorough cleaning. Then she proceeded to give me a short bbbj in the shower. She seems like she loves eating balls and dicks.
On the bed, she gave a full package of bbbj by licking and sucking myballs, occasionally engulfing them into her mouth one by one. And she did it so delicately to avoid hurting them. Thumbs up! Then she moved up the shaft and tackled the dick head, now and again giving me the CFM looks. She gave very good suction and deep-throating, coupled with all the saliva and slurping sounds as though she was so hungry for mylittle bro. What a treat! Had to stop her before I couldn’t stop myself from unloading in her mouth

FJ : trimmed pussy, very very tight and shallow thus feels good on your gugu bird. She’s also quite into it when we make love so it was quite enjoyable. Pulled her up and told her she made me so horny I need to shove my dick in her right at that moment. She spread her wide and raised her hips and arched her back.Banging her was the only thing in my mind. Pushed into her and her drenched pussy was so hot before i unload inside condom.

Overall: Fucking her is like fucking a young gal. It really a fantasy. She know how to service a man. Nice session.

Very friendly and good attitude.

Thanks bro SK for for arrangement.