Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Na-Ra @ VPremium

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=891502

After my last hurried visit to Na-Ra, I was belatedly informed she would be returning to SG, and when VP posted on his telegram that she was back, I made a booking for my second RTF.

Na-Ra is, if you haven't met her before, voluptuous, petite and very naughty. She strangely reminds me of the late Chrissy Amphlett in the way she radiates sexuality, as this girl is smoking hot and knows how to use it!

After my shower, I was titillated by her quick-change hentai cosplay routine, although her maid outfit was actually frumpy, and she didn't pause to do the 'naked apron' for me, but quickly changed into a sexy high school crop top and shorts.

I'd have to be dead below the neck to not to get aroused, and that's when she dived in for a long and very slurpy BBBJ. Wow, how did I forget she has a tongue stud...

A session with Na-Ra is very draining as she likes plenty of action, and I got so enamored with her bouncy butt that I gave in and did her ass! (yes, I know her AJ rate is) But pounding into her tight asshole in doggy while Na-Ra began to cum is a very noisy is a very satisfying experience, especially when she shouted "Daddy fuck my ass!"...

PS: I tried one of the twins, will write an FR when I've tried both sisters...

Last edited by Keima; 24-09-2022 at 02:05 AM.