View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

Very accurate FR!
I find her attitude and customer service >5star; really mohtakdeng.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexCrazedLoser View Post
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=898263

FR for Sha Sha. 130/60/unlimited FJ.

I wont do rating cuz I feel its pointless.

Went to her place in G area. When she opened her door I was greeted by a short milfy woman with huge tits. We walked up to her room and she showered me. The room comes with aircon and toilet, really comfy imo, tho my standards aren't that high when it comes to this.

Now for the hot stuff.

She first offered to rim me. First time doing it, make me bend doggy them started licking me. Gotta say for my furst time its damn shiok. Then she offered blow me down there. I read on the website that her bbbj is good and I wasn't dissappointed. Started slow but sensual till I almost cannot take it anymore, then right before I shoot she started deepthroating it fast and I busted one in her mouth (to be fair, I am on the small side). Overall best blow in my life.

She let me rest for awhile, gave me a back massage. Its pretty good, she really tried to use her weight to push down. Then we proceeded to FJ. Can't rmb too much about it lol, but she was accomodating to all my positions, she allow painting and french and I finished in cowgirl. Overall very shiok.

After that rest again. This time give leg massage so I can last longer. I asked for a hj to get me hard again. After 2shots I almost cannot alr. We then proceeded to doggy till I finish.

Overall, fucking amazing.