View Single Post
Old 20-02-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 1
RaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of lightRaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of lightRaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of lightRaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of lightRaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of lightRaymondRedd is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any massage that opens until late night?

Recently, I received a contact from a lao jiao here and he introduced one of the NEW ML that can do very good traditional & stretching Massage (24 hours service) in the East, therefore I fast hand fast leg go try liao.

With-in a few stroke/press I realized that she had experience in traditional massage and really can help to stop/reduce my pain and I start to feel the relaxation all over my body liao. Importantly, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area (i even extended another half an hour for her to complete the process).

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy while gave me a good sensual release. She continues her motions until I'm completely milk dry and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

These are my ratings (YMMV):
Appearance: 7.0/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Bust: Not for boobs lovers
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
Dmg: $55.00 + tips
RTF: Absolutely