View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

~continue~

The next few days of chat with C got lesser and lesser and could sensed that she got more and more sien with the way she replied. One sentence, 1 word. Could feel the changes in our daily chats.

That Saturday evening arrived and I was to meet up with HQ. Met her at Jurong East WestGate and we had our dinner there. Chat was normal as well. After dinner, we proceeded to have a walk in the building and walked over to JEM. I still remembered she wanted to buy sth for her camera as she was going Japan in 2 weeks time. But as we proceeded on to the date, could sensed that she was less and less interested.

I also kinda sien already.

Accompanied her to Courts and she asked the salesman some questions; bla bla bla, not available and saw her expression changed. Unhappy? Not sure but I was stunned.

We left about 9 plus that night and I sent her home, she lived near Su cos she got off at the same bus stop as her. As per my usual practice, asked her to send me a message when she got home, which she did. But after I replied; the msg stopped and somehow we didn’t continue chatting.

Well, some ppl can have the luck to up the other during the 1st Tinder date, but as for my past experiences; no such luck and apparently the dates all failed aft the 1st meetup and always the case where it’s the 1st and last time I saw that lady. Girls these days..... hur.....

In my next part. Shall describe how the text ended for my chats with C and HQ.