View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Bump up

As HQ was overseas in Japan, revenge will be on C 1st. Hence Ben went to find out her residence again and with our same operandi, I brought C to my bukit batok flat. This one no need guessed, confirmed not virgin lol.....

Pushed C onto the bed and french kissed her. She pulled away at 1st but I gave her that classic stare and she had no choice but to return my kisses. Deep down, I planned to have YT later, the feeling is different.

Soon, we stripped down to nothing and I was kissing and licking C down from her neck to her breasts, nipples, tummy and belly button, leaving a trail of saliva on her body. My bro got erected and I proceeded to pump and thrust her missionary style. The feeling really different as compared to having sex with YT.

Flipped C to doggy style while lying prone, slipped my bro back in again and proceeded to lick and smooch her back. Continued pumping and thrusting again. Soon, I felt hot and both of us started sweating. Not much feel to have sex with her and I decided to remain in this position.... argh argh argh orh orh

Piak
Piak
Piak
Orh
Argh orgh.

I quickened my pace and started thrusting faster and faster, sweating even more and some of my sweat even dripped onto C’s back. I continued to grip her waist, spanked her chubby butt, kneading on her sweaty breasts occasionally. Argh! I shouted and cummed deep into her. I then collapsed onto her sweaty body! Song!!! What a feeling.

I then got up and texted YT, asked her to make herself available later at night....I will come and fetch her to Bukit Batok. Tossed my phone aside and proceeded to cuddle C while caressing her body for round 2.