View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by du76ke View Post
My wife's close friend. Personally known her since met my wife.
She was going through divorce proceeding hence putting up at my place. Was very normal till 1 weekday afternoon, she was showering in the common bathroom, preparing to go out. Suddenly she screamed. I walked towards the kitchen and she ran out with towel wrapping her body. She said there was a wasp inside the bathroom. Managed to chase the wasp out from the bathroom window. Walked out and saw her sitting on the sofa. As she only wrapped with towel, I can see her pussy very clearly and she knew I was staring at her for a moment.
I told her was safe to continue shower as the wasp was out. She then asked me to accompany her to the bathroom to ensure wasp not there. I walked in, and next moment, she closed the bathroom doors and we started making out. Totally unexpected. After making out, she told me she merely wanted some comfort and nothing else. She sees me as a good person and is taking good care of her during her stay with us.
Nevertheless, we had a few more sessions before she moved out after 6 months. After which we still maintained as friends and nothing more.
You're lucky dude, she chose to make out with u in yr bathroom...did yr wife know abt yr tryst with her bro ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor