View Single Post
Old 17-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Love out of SEX?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
NO!
Sex is a result of love.
But if you find love out of sex, then its like the 10000000000000001 stories you read here liao.
Do not go against the laws of nature my friend!
GFE leads to KC Trap leads to KI SEOW!
Agree partially.

I would say, dun go looking for it and hoping it will appear withins a few months... it will not! If u tink it did, u r delusional esp if the 2 persons had not spend much time together outside of a hotel room

but it may develop after years ... in case of FBs or even WLs (provided they stay long enuff)

Anyway, yes... go with nature... if it happens, question it and if it is real, go with it and live with the consequences

Dun yearn for it or go in blindly... If u are going to die, at least make that decision yourself.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details