View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 20
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

Bronze cheebye kia, I deliberately let you run this thread without interference so that I can fuck you good and proper once you accumulated sufficient 'feedback'.

You claim that this thread is for feedback FOR OKTs to HELP them IMPROVE.

Ok, which OKT asked you for your $80 begger views? You can't answer because nobody did. You MISLED foummers into thinking that the OKTs were interested in feedback when nobody asked you to do anything. Just like how you conned people to up your thread for info on WLs only to provide names of WLs which had gone back.

You MISREPRESENTED yourself as the coordinator. You act like Dai Kor Dai told everyone that you are compiling feedback FOR OKTS when no OKT asked you to do this.

FUCK YOU.

But let's leave aside the matter of you being a fucking backside itchy.

Now after forummers heed YOUR war cry and the feedback has come in for your consolidation, WHEN ARE YOU SUBMITTING THE FEEDBACK TO THE OKTS?

WHO IS THE FUCKING LIAR?

Oi stupid! Feedback has come in on 5 to 6 houses already. When are you going down to the houses to present your feedback?

That's what you CLAIM and PROMISE, right? That this thread is to compile feedback FOR OKTs. So ppl have contribute the feedback already.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SITTING ON IT? SUBMIT IT TO THE OKTS, LA CHEEBYE. YOU DON'T EVEN SUBMIT THE FEEDBACK, HELPFUL WHAT? IMPROVE WHAT? WHAT FUCK SHIT ARE YOU DREAMING?

This thread is nothing more than for you to take potshots at OKTs because you have an axe to grind after being constantly fucked your whole life.

But hey, you can prove me wrong.

MR SELF-APPOINTED SAMMYBOY COORDINATOR AND REPRESENTATIVE, PLEASE UPDATE THE FORUM WHEN YOU INTEND TO SUBMIT THE FEEDBACK AND WHICH OKTS YOU WILL BE VISITING?